Search This Blog

Thursday 12 November 2015

Touching! I was raped 43,200 times – Woman laments


For four years, this woman was subjected to the worst scenario ever.

Karla Jacinto, now 23 years was lured from her poor home in Mexico as a 12-year old by a man who befriended her with sweets and an interesting story.
She was eventually taken to the Mexican city of Guadalajara, where she was forced to work in a brothel in dreadful conditions.

I started at 10am and finished at midnight, Some men would laugh at me because I was crying. I had to close my eyes so that that I wouldn’t see what they were doing to me, so that I wouldn’t feel anything.
She explained.

At one point, Ms Jacinto, who was then 13, said police raided the place and she believed she was saved.
But the officers simply rounded up the girls and demanded sexual favours or they would send naked pictures of them to back home to their families.
She said:

I thought they were disgusting. They knew we were minors. We were not even developed. We had sad faces. There were girls who were only 10 years old. There were girls who were crying. They told the officers they were minors and nobody paid attention.

Beaten and abused by pimps, she fell pregnant to one and gave birth at 15.

Ms Jacinto was eventually rescued in an anti-trafficking sting in 2008, after a four year rough ordeal in which she said she was forced to have sex with an average of 30 men a day, 7 days a week estimating to about 43,200 times she was raped.

She said she had “no other identity” beyond that of a sex object and urged the Congress to do more to stop the criminal enterprise.

I was forced to serve every kind of fetish imaginable to more than 40,000 clients, who were mostly foreigners visiting my city looking to have sexual interactions with minors like me.
Her story highlights the brutal realities of human trafficking in Mexico and the United States, an underworld that has destroyed the lives of tens of thousands of Mexican girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment